Gifted Resource Council is an inclusive and welcoming learning community that:
- Celebrates and cultivates diversity amongst our learners and teachers.
- Values the unique contributions that everyone brings, respecting their whole, authentic self.
- Promotes equitable teaching and learning practices.
- Aspires to have our student population and teaching staff reflect the St. Louis region.
- Commits to continuous improvement.
Honoring differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talents of our community propels us forward, leading our students to achieve their full potential.
(Adopted by the GRC Board of Directors May 2022)